Time is money. Learn how our process can help you save both.
It’s critical to get your Official Statement printed and distributed quickly, but
it’s just as important that the final document is error-free. Since speed and accuracy
are frequently at odds with each other, we developed a process that quickly locates
and fixes a variety of common mistakes.
Here’s how the process works:
- E-mail your document or sections of your documents to
email@example.com and you’ll automatically receive confirmation that
we’ve received your file(s). We accept virtually any file format and our team members
will assemble your Official Statement and prepare it in book ready form.
- Our team will typeset your cover and make sure that all vital information
is intact. We will include cover logos in full color to enhance your document at
no additional charge.
- We always thoroughly check your document using our Sixty Two Point Quality Assurance
Process™. This ensures that your Official Statement is as accurate as
- A PDF proof is emailed to you for your approval allowing you to review
it immediately or at your convenience.
- By the time we receive your final sign-off, we have confirmed that
all distribution requests and mailing instructions are accurate and complete, including
eliminating any duplicate addresses. We’ll contact you immediately if we find anything
unusual or inconsistent.
- Once you approve your Official Statement, we’ll electronically disseminate
it to your distribution list and post it to
- Even after your final sign-off, our quality assurance process continues
– we perform a final check of your entire document before printing and electronic
distribution. If we find any errors, we’ll contact you immediately.
ImageMaster tracks anyone who downloads and opens your Official Statement. If you
have to make a change to your book after it’s been distributed, we’ll automatically
notify everyone who saw the old version, telling them how to access the current